The mission of the NPBCA to support and promote the activities of its members. This is accomplished in the following ways:
- Monthly Member Meetings – each month (Sept- June) meetings are held at the various venues of our members. Meetings, open to all members, include educational speakers and networking opportunities.
- Website – organization members receive a full page listing (with photos) on our website and a direct link to their website. Individual members are listed by name.
- Calendar of Events – opportunity to post your upcoming events on the NPBCA web calendar
- Rack Card – each year rack cards, listing all current members, are printed and distributed at events as well as member venues.
- Events – opportunity to distribute your brochures at:
Jupiter Jubilee (February)
Artfest by the Sea (March)
Palm Beach Gardens Green Market
- Group Advertising – opportunities for group ads are offered periodically to all members.
- Facebook Page – the NPBCA organization page is available to all members for their event promotion.